On the main page
Deutsche VersionEnglish Version Wersja Polska

Cities of Kirov
Belaya Kholunitsa
Kirov
Kirovo-Tchepetsk
Kotelnich
Nolinsk
Orlov
Slobodskoy
Sovetsk
Urzhum
Vyatskiye Polyany
Tourism in Kirov region
General Information
Sightseeing Tours over the Kirov Region
Folk Arts
Recreation Activity
Health Improving Services
The Vasnetsovs Country
The Sacred Place of the Land of Vyatka
Pancake Week in a Fairy-Tale Park
Grandfather Frost
Hunting
Welcome to have a rest
Nature of Kirov region
Lezhninskoye Lake
Shaitan Lake
State Wildlife Reserve Pizhemsky
State Wildlife Reserve Bylina
State Nature Reserve Nurgush
Kirov
Hotels
Museums
Recreation and Entertainment Centers
Restaurants and Coffee-Houses
Monuments of Municipal Engineering and Architecture

 

Monuments of Municipal Engineering and Architecture

Cultural tourism in Russia > Kirov region > Kirov > Monuments of Municipal Engineering and Architecture

Monuments of Municipal Engineering and Architecture

Monuments of Municipal Engineering and Architecture

Ensemble of the St. Trifon Monastery of the Assumption, the 17th-20th centuries

Ensemble of the Nunnery of the Transfiguration, 1st half of the 18th century

Prikaznaya Izba, 1st half of the 18th century

The Church of John the Forerunner, 1717

A set of park facilities in the Aleksandrovsky gardens (1st half of the 19th century)

A.Ya. Prozorovs private residence, 1872

The Aleksandrovsky church, 1903

The Cathedral of St. Seraphim, 1907

The Second Vyatka Grammar School for Boys, 1906

T.F. Bulychevs private residence, 1911

 
Other